Annaprasana Pooja is performed when the child going to have solid food for the first time in its life which is a big transition from liquid food.
- Child takes the solid food for the first time.
- It helps the Child to grow healthy and strong.
- Performed on 6th or 7th month on janma nakshatra day.
- Mantras are chanted for the Child's well-being.
- Payasam, Nei Saadham or Milk Rice is the main ingredient for the Ceremony.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Standard : (1 Vathiyar + All Pooja Materials) Rs.2990
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam, Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Annaprasana Pooja
- Prasad Distribution (Inclusions Dakshina)
- All Pooja Materials Flowers & Fruit.