Sashtiapthapoorthi (60th Birthday Pooja)Sashtiapthapoorthi is the marriage ceremony performed for the couple where the husband has completed 60 years of age and the 61st year has started. It is usually organized by the couple’s children or in-laws or relatives.
- Sashtiapthapoorthi means “Completion of 60”.
- This function is celebrated when the man enters his 61st Birthday.
- Done on the day on which the janma nakshatra falls on the janma month.
- Main deities: Ayur devata, Amrutha Mrithyunjaya, Dhanvanthri Devatha for healthy & Saptha Chiranjeevis.
- It marks the successful married life the husband has shared with his wife.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.