Sathabhishekam (80th Birthday Pooja)Sathabhishekam is the set of Poojas and rituals that are performed for the couple when the 81st year starts or when 80th year gets completed. It is usually organized by the couple’s children or in-laws or relatives. This is considered as one of the most important poojas in our Hindu Traditions.
- The celebration of 80th birthday is called the ‘Sathabhishekam Ceremony’.
- Performed when the person completes 80th and enters the 81st.
- Done on the day on which the janma nakshatra comes in the month.
- Main Deities: Lakshmi Narayana Swamy , Parvati Parameshwara.
- It is an acknowledgement of the person’s sheer experience in life.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.