PunyahavachanamPunyahavachanam is performed on the 11th day after the child birth, this ceremony is performed for purifying the house and the members in the home.
Key Prespectives :
- performed on 11th day after birth of baby.
- Purifies the surrounding.
- Ganapathi puja & Kalash puja are involved.
- Prokshanam is done in home.
- Vedic Professional and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant puja experience.
- Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Standard- (1 Vathiyar + All Pooja Samagries ) Rs.3100
• Ganapathi Pooja
• Kalasha pooja
• Jal Prokshanam
• Prasad distribution (Inclusions Dakshina).
All Pooja Samagries Flowers & Fruits.